Three-star hotel Kampa Garden Superior is situated in the centre of Prague on one of the most beautiful city islands in the world, just a few steps from famous historical monuments as the Charles bridge or the Prague Castle. Thanks to the convenient location of the hotel in Prague 1, it is very easy and quick to get anywhere.
The original building used to be an orphanarium for blind girls. It was consecrated together with the chaple by the Prague arcibishop himself in 1932.
Hotel Kampa was reconstructed in 2011. It’s current form offers quiet accommodation in two single rooms, 23 double rooms, 8 superior double rooms and two family suites. From some rooms you will have a unique view of the canal Certovka.
For its unique location in the center of Prague 1, hotel is easily accessible from the airport, railway and bus stations by public transport or by car as well.
- Sightseeing in reachable distance – Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, John Lennon Wall, Petřín etc.
- Free wifi connection
- Free PC at the reception desk
- Free Coffee and Tea in your room
- 3 parking spaces and 1 garage
- Possibility of landing an umbrella
- Secretary services
- Booking of tickets – concert, tours etc.
- View of Čertovka, Charles Bridge, Garden of Franch embassy